15 Oct Top 5 Practice Builder Techniques
When it comes to building your practice, the offices with the best success find ways to capture the attention of current and future patients. Not sure where to start? Don’t worry — here are our top 5 practice builder techniques to put your medical office on the map.
- Create a brand identity. Of the top 5 practice builder techniques, this one relies on one question: What does your practice stand for? Do you have a consistent and eye-catching logo? Take ownership over your brand to separate your practice from the competition.
- Have a marketing plan. Your marketing plan can start with this list of top 5 practice builder techniques, but it should also include the methods through which you intend to reach out to your local community. Do you have a social media presence? Is your medical office’s website user-friendly and easily accessed? Are you keeping track of what your competitors are doing — and are you adapting their methods to meet your practice’s needs?
- Have a distinct message over the competition. Of our top 5 practice builder techniques, this one is easy to overlook. Keeping tabs on the messages of your competitors is vital because it gives you a chance to differentiate your practice. If a prospective patient is looking for a service that both you and a competitor offer, how are you proving that your office is worth their attention? Do you offer a wider range of services, a greater number of acclaimed physicians, or longer clinic hours? Get those points heard!
- Execute good creative through marketing strategies. This list of top 5 practice builder techniques would be nothing without a little creativity. This is related to keeping track of the competition; you don’t want to repeat or recycle messages and approaches that have already been seen, which means you need to know what other practices are saying. Additionally, asking your patients directly — surveys are a great place to do this — can indicate what people really want to see from their preferred medical office, and how they’d like to be reached.
- Track results. This is one of the most important top 5 practice builder techniques because it’s the only way you can see whether your efforts are paying off! When you’ve created a medical marketing plan, you should also put a tracking method into place to see what’s working, what needs to be redone, and where your focuses should be.
If you want to start improving your medical office using these top 5 practice builder techniques, the professionals at HealthCare Marketing Group™ are here to help. Contact us today at 800-258-0702 to schedule a free consultation!