With major search engines such as Google instantly analyzing more than 200 separate and distinct website attributes before deciding whether to put that site on return page one or return 1000 pages for a specific search term, fine-tuning a site to garner maximum search-engine rank-and-return position is no job for amateurs.
This is particularly true in such highly competitive fields as healthcare. Consider this:
• A Google search for “dermatologists” generates more than 24 million returns, ten of which are located on the all-important first page.
• Refining that search to “dermatologists California” reduces the number of returns to only 300,000-plus.
• Drilling a bit deeper to “dermatologists Los Angeles” nets a mere 161,000 which is fine for the handful on the first or second or even fifth return page, but not so good for the other 160,900 plus-or-minus other sites which return for that key phrase.
Under these circumstances, the advantages of utilizing professional services to boost your healthcare practice’s website visibility in search returns are nearly infinite. The search-engine marketing department of The HealthCare Marketing Group has a search-engine-optimization (SEO) philosophy encompassing every Google Guideline-compliant methodology. (The non-compliant techniques employed by many so-called SEO gurus usually result in sites getting either temporarily sandboxed or permanently banned from all the major search-engine indexes and returns.)
Our methods include:
• Website keyword, meta tag and content analysis and tuning
• One-way and two-way link acquisition and management
• On-page optimization of navigation and other critical site elements
• Off-page optimization of directory and blog listings
• Localization enhancement to maximize search returns in your service area
• Refining Twitter, Facebook, and other social-media connections for optimal positive search-engine impact
• Monthly analysis and progress reporting
To put The HealthCare Marketing Group’s advanced search-engine-optimization tools to work for you, call 800-258-0702 today or take our FREE Marketing Assessment.