What could be more important than your reputation?
Does the thought of someone with a grudge totally unrelated to your professional services, a patient who didn’t like to be reminded about an unpaid bill, a bitter ex-spouse, or just some unknown crank telling thousands – or tens of thousands – of people that you’re an “incompetent quack” horrify you?
Well, guess what, all those scenarios can, and all too often do, play out on the Internet’s galaxy of sites devoted to providing a stage for individuals to vent – negatively or positively, relevantly or irrelevantly, literately or illiterately, using the King’s English or violent profanity – about their alleged experiences with medical practitioners and healthcare products.
In this nether world where telling the truth is totally optional, where legal recourse is rarely possible (some states even prohibit the removal of negative comments from medically related review sites), and devastating lies can linger on for years even if the person who made them recants, online reputation management is a necessary component of every marketing plan.
The HealthCare Marketing Group uses a sophisticated, aggressive health care reputation building and repair strategy to help doctors throughout the United States manage their online reputations. The defensive (damage control) and offensive (building positive reputations) image-management tools we employ are:
• Encouragement and advice for people wishing to post honest reviews offsetting dishonest ones
• Placement of honest, accurate information debunking negative comments on the sites carrying them
• Enlargement of client’s social-media footprint by adding referrals from other healthcare professionals
• Extensive blogging and aggressive link-building to put client websites’ search-engine-return position above that of sites carrying derogatory information
• Issuance of electronic press releases highlighting the client’s involvement in professional societies and attendance at medical conferences
• Production and distribution of periodic newsletters filled with positive information about the client’s practice, personnel, and healthcare developments in general
In healthcare, a reputation for competence, honesty, and integrity is a priceless key to attracting and retaining patients and recruiting top office and medical associates. To keep your medical reputation intact, call The HealthCare Marketing Group at 800-258-0702 today or take FREE Marketing Assessment.