Medical Advertising Agency
Today, physicians and medical facility owners are no longer averse to the idea of marketing their services and because most are either not trained to take on complex and long-drawn marketing tasks or do not have the time for these, they seek the services of a specialized medical advertising agency. Medical marketing however, is vastly different from promoting many other products and services and as such requires a medical advertising agency with professionals who are attuned to the needs and demands of the healthcare industry. We, at The HealthCare Marketing Group, have on board a host of professionals specializing in the following different aspects of marketing and advertising to help you reap the benefits:
• Branding: In an intensely competitive marketplace, you need to create your niche and project your USP to give your target audience a convincing reason to come to visit your office or medical facility. This entails that the medical advertising agency you hire must not only be able to advice you on the brand identity to project but also project this image of yours uniformly and convincingly across all your custom marketing materials—from the from the logo on your business card to the banner on your website and from the signage inside your office to the way they conceive the product packaging.
• Search Engine Marketing: With more and more people using the Internet to look for information, you cannot ignore the rankings that your website notches on the search engine result pages. That is why, we ensure that with our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques, we give your website a podium position on the search result pages. With us, you will also be able to reap the benefits of Pay-Per-Click advertising and create a buzz in the blogosphere with our weekly blogging services.
• Social Media Marketing: Our Internet marketing strategy does not stop at SEO, but rather goes on to embrace the complexities of social media marketing. Today, the social media is THE place to strike up conversations and build relationships with your target audience and to do this, we rely on these tools—our hand on the pulse of your target audience that helps us dish out relevant, helpful, and engaging content and our deep insight and knowledge of the social media lingo.
• Traditional Media Marketing: Although a majority of your target audience may be scouting for information on the Internet and hobnobbing on the social media, a medical advertising agency cannot afford to ignore the traditional media outlets for promotional purposes. We are well-versed in the language of traditional media channels and thus can help you make a splash on print, capture the airwaves on television and radio, and cry out from the billboards.
• Referral Marketing: As a medical marketing agency that has been in the business of satisfying clients for years on end, we understand that the healthcare industry is built solely on trust. That is why, we do not undermine the importance of referral marketing. We make it a point that through our marketing efforts like shooting periodic email blasts, we keep in touch with your existing patients and keep them informed about new products and services and special offers.
• Public Relations: Relationships are crucial to keeping your foothold in an increasingly competitive healthcare industry and in a sector where trust rules roost, relationships cannot be solely made on the basis of advertising. After all, there are still many who view medical advertising skeptically. As any medical advertising agency professional will readily agree, Public Relations is the key to fostering and nurturing meaningful and lasting relationships with your patients. In fact, an effective Public Relations exercise is also a potent reputation management tool.
“So, is there one medical advertising agency that can provide all these services?” It is natural that physicians and medical facility owners will have this question; after all, they want to be spared the trouble of getting in touch with sundry agencies and coordinating the scattered efforts. With our 360-degree marketing services, we are your one-stop solution to a medical advertising agency. Call us at 800.258.0702 for a consultation.